We are always on the lookout for high calibre individuals with the following knowledge and skills (tap to expand):
About ebpSource Limited
Culture and Values
Founded by the ex-management team and key employees from the international e-billing software division of CheckFree Corporation. Prior to CheckFree, a number of the leading team members were part of e-billing software industry pioneers BlueGill Technologies.
The e-billing and payment story begins
Industry pioneers BlueGill Technologies create one of the world's first software platforms for the delivery of bills and payments across a new global network called the 'Internet'. BlueGill's technology revolutionises how bills are received and paid by customers. Organisations worldwide start to move away from paper, print and post - realising huge cost savings, improving customer service and riding the crest of the Internet wave.
BlueGill Technologies is acquired by CheckFree Corporation. The combined company delivers the technology to underpin a United States-wide network for the delivery of consumer e-bills and payments, eventually connecting millions of consumers to hundreds of billers, via thousands of online banks.
Worldwide growth and recognition
The team that today is ebpSource delivers industry-leading e-billing software to financial service providers, payment processors and large billers globally - in the process, creating some of the most successful e-billing and payment, e-invoicing and e-document networks and applications worldwide. Prestigious recognition quickly follows, at a global scale.
Formation of ebpSource
ebpSource is formed with a mission to build on the team's position as the leading 'source' for the delivery of complex, high-volume 'e-billing and payment' solutions. The company assumes sales, implementation and support responsibility internationally for a number of market-leading technologies and builds on its long-term strategic supplier relationships with clients.
Celebrating a decade of success
Over the next ten years ebpSource will become the stand-out specialist in the niche field of next generation e-billing solution design, delivery and support. Client demand leads the company to invest heavily in product development and partner strategy, branching out into a number of new technology fields, to directly support the growth and customer service goals of end clients.
Today ebpSource solutions cover an end-to-end digital infrastructure of: authentication, electronic and mobile billing, signing, documents, invoices and payments, supply chain financing and KYC, to all customer touchpoints.
- E-billing, e-invoicing, e-documents, e-contracts
- Payments and financial technology
- Telecoms industry experience
- Enterprise mobile technology
- General software industry experience.
- Self-motivated and enjoys being part of a team
- Full of initiative and a proactive problem solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable in client-facing situations
- Happy to work to a deadline
- OK with flexible working hours ...
- And willing to work extra hours when needed
- Happy to travel – we cover the world.
- Solution design and analysis
- Development/implementation skills
- Project management and support skills
- Experience with enterprise-scale solutions
- UNIX: Linux, AIX, Solaris
- Windows Server
- In-depth knowledge of Java and J2EE
- Mobile web (XHTML, HTML5 skills)
- UI/UX design
- RDBMS skills in Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
- XML, UML, HTML, CSS & Perl
- Web Services, SOAP, MVC, JSF, Struts
- Agile, Scrum methodologies
We'd love to hear from you
We'd love to hear from you, whether you're planning an e-billing and payment project, looking at replacing an existing solution, or investigating digital infrastructure options for the future.
A senior member of our sales and marketing team will be in touch to understand your requirements and share details of ebpSource's market-leading experience, technologies and applications.
+44 (0)1753 567896
226 Berwick Avenue